Project Cost: $11,700,000
Architect: Whitneybell Perry Inc.
Project Status: Complete
Chandler Village, located in Chandler, AZ, consists of 127 units, 7 of which are Accessibility compliant. Our scope here included extensive interior renovation and an exterior makeover to preserve and enhance. The community room and office were transformed into a beautiful administration center and gathering place for residents.
Interior improvements completed:
- Cabinets and Quartz Countertops
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
- HVAC Replacement – removal of outdated geo-thermal AC system. Installed new split system in all units.
- Low E Windows
- Tub Glazing
- 7 units in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Electrical including GFCI’s Smoke/CO2 Detectors
- Entry Doors
- LED Lighting Fixtures
Exterior improvements completed:
- Installation of new solar photovoltaic system across the site, including newly constructed canopies totaling 676 kW, features: 1,094 Roof Mounted Modules, 596 Canopy Mounted Modules, 582 SolarEdge Optimizers, 8 SolarEdge 50kW – 100kW Inverters
- Extensive Landscape
- Asphalt Paving, Seal Coat & Striping
- ADA Sidewalks
- Signage & Monument Sign
- Playground – 4 total areas
- Community Room and Office Renovation
Chandler Village Project Cost: $11,700,000 Architect: Whitneybell Perry Inc.